Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

thredUp Love

I know I said I was going to post later about places that I love to shop for kids clothing at and I still am. But this deal from thredUp is too good to not share with everyone now.

For a limited time you can get a $10.00 credit on your first purchase using my referral link. Click here for $10 credit with your first purchase at thredUp

I love thredUp and recently did a blog post for my Friends at Fresno Couponing. You can see the post here Reader Wendy Reviews ThredUp.

You can also try the following codes, I am not sure if they work as not as they are only for new fans but its worth a try. AUGUST20 or SMART20 for 20% off your first purchase or FAN10 for 10% off your first purchase. Let me know which code worked for you.

I have loved everything I have received from thredUp and have been so happy with all my orders.



Some of the items from my first thredUp order

No comments:

Post a Comment